The AXA Research Fund supports innovative projects of excellent researchers in the areas of climate & environment, health, data & new technologies, and socio-economics.
AXA Post-Doctoral Fellowships: Call "Ocean, marine biodiversity and conflict prevention"
For detailed information about funding scheme, specific topics of the call, and the application procedure, please consult the applications guidelines on the website of the AXA Research Fund.
Internal deadline for applications from UZH: 28 November 2018
The number of applications is fixed by the AXA RF to one application per call and institution. Candidates cannot submit directly to the AXA RF, they first have to submit a short proposal to the UZH Grants Office. In case multiple candidates are interested to apply, the UZH Grants Office has to pre-select one application on behalf of the Vice President Research.
Candidates have to send their short proposal in English as PDF-document providing the information mentioned below by 28 November 2018 at the latest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The short proposal includes:
- Name and e-mail address of the candidate
- Exact PhD date (past date or estimated date in the future)
- Project title, abstract, and keywords (ideally about 15 lines overall)
- Host institute where the project will be conducted
- Detailed CV: 2 pages max., incl. a list of max. 5 important publications
- Letter of Support by the candidate’s supervisor at the host institute: Commitment to providing material or other support to the researcher and the project
As from 3 Decmber 2018, one candidate will be invited to submit his/her full application to the AXA RF.